Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy




Having a wonderful emotional day today. Today is my last day before I start my semi-mommy retirement!!! This is crazy. I never thought the day would come that I would be taking maternity/adoption leave to stay home with our little one... All the people at my favorite job in the whole wide world got me a cake. I really should have been bringing them a cake, with all they have had to endure with me in the last 3 years. So very sweet. Thank you guys for making this time so memorable and making it so special.

Yesterday spent a lot of the day nesting and making all the final preparations for Gracyn to come home. I had to by baby food. I could not believe I bought baby food. I am such in awe of this entire experience... One of the volunteers at the orphanage sweet Hannah sent new pictures of Gracyn. I think she is growing by the minute. She is just so cute!! This is my favorite picture ... Thank you Hannah... Baby Gracyn bath Time..... Only 3 more days yipeeeeee.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you made it in one piece. Tina and I went to church today and lit candles for all of you!! We are patiently awaiting a blog posting to find out all the great news!! We miss you like crazy and cant wait for your arrival home!! Gracyn, you have no idea what a lucky little girl you are to have Sharon and David as your mommy and daddy!! Cant wait to meet you!! Everyone loves you already!! See everyone soon, be safe. Our prayers are with you!!

    love B

    ReplyDelete