Thursday, February 5, 2009

9 Days....I'm Gonna be a Mommy!

I have been sick all week. I guess with all the chaos of trying to get everything ready for Gracyns arrival has worn us down. It started with a scratchy throat, now I have ear infections and I just can't seem to shake it! So many thoughts run through our minds, I thought we were supposed to get all the sleep we can, for when she comes, we hear the sleep will end! Well, I know without saying out loud that David and I probably have not slept all night for over a week. It started with me and now him. Thinking of all that we will see in Taiwan. Our Visa Interview, our last stop before finality of our adoption of Little Miss Gracyn. Our little dog Peanut I think is already noticing that things are changing. You know how dogs are, they have tapped into a sense that us humans just don't have. Poor baby dog....Mommy will always love you too! Off to bed, time to try to get some sleep... Tomorrows a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment